Friday, May 30, 2008

sinus infection

I saw a very cheery doctor today who informed me that I have a sinus infection. Never before have I seen someone so look happy while explaining a treatment as gross as "nasal irrigation". Not going into details here, but for those who are keen, Wikipedia has an entry about it.

Not sure that I'll be rushing to the chemist to buy an irrigation pack, but I have made friends with the delightfully named Fess nasal spray.

Very thankful that I'm now on antibiotics, and, God willing, I'll be feeling better in a few days time.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The said nasal spray has, to the suprise of our household, recently worked wonders in a family member's nasal issues.

I hope it works for you too. Sorry to hear that you're behind at work, hopefully you'll catch up quickly without it being too painful.